A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies enable a web page, among other things, to store and recover information about a user’s browsing habits or their device and, depending on the information they contain and how they use the device, they can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser memorises the cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, taking up a minimum amount of memory and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browsing session (those, called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, irrespective of them, temporary or memorised cookies can be enabled or disabled in the security settings.
Without your express consent, by activating cookies on your browser, calabizo.com will not link the data stored with your personal information provided at the time of registration or purchase to the cookies.
What type of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: Are those that enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing areas of restricted access, remembering items that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, completing the registration application or application to participate in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound, or sharing contents through social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: Are those that enable the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria on the user’s device, such as, for example, the language, type of browser through which the service is being accessed, the regional setting from where the service is being accessed, etc.
– Analytical cookies: Are those that, whether handled by us or by third parties, enable us to quantify the number of users and therefore measure and carry out the statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our web page is analysed for the purpose of improving the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: Are those that, whether they are handled by us or third parties, enable us to manage the advertising spaces on the website as effectively as possible, matching the content of the advert to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. This is why we are able to analyse your internet browsing habits and we can show you adverts that are related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: Are those that enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information about the behaviour of the users which is obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which enables a specific profile to be created to show advertising in accordance with this.
– Third party cookies: The Website of